Diarrhea occurs when stools become loose…. and work without any consistency. It is an effective way to remove undesirable substances from the body. The symptoms for diarrhea are vomiting, stomach pain, consistent thirst, fever, nausea or even dehydration. The results for the same may be dangerous in children as well as in people aged above 65 years. Due to vomiting, there is loss in the fluid of the body that needs to be replaced. Diarrhea, in most cases, is a symptom of some other problem. It is caused by food poisoning that can be due to bacteria in food or water, food allergies or a virus. It can also be caused due to the consumption of alcohol in excess, laxatives or caffeine.
Some special drugs are able to stop diarrhea effectively but the fact that they interfere in the natural process of cleansing the body is unwanted. However, with the help of some natural remedies, we can cure diarrhea without hampering the work of our immune system. Our body makes use of diarrhea remove the bacteria or viruses that we might have taken in while eating. Therefore to stop diarrhea very soon is not a good idea. However, if it goes for several days then dehydration and loss of several important nutrients from the body might be dangerous.
Given below are some very useful homemade and natural remedies for curing diarrhea-
1. If you believe to have taken bad food then take homeopathic Arsenicum.
2. If you have developed a burning pain in the midsection and are feeling weak then take curprum arsenicosum. You should take four charcoal tablets in a span of one hour.
3. If the diarrhea is mild then you should drink blackberry tea.
4. You can also make capsules
5. As earlier you can make capsules of ginger and take it at regular intervals. You can also drink ginger tea as it can stop cramps and pain.
6. In the case of diarrhea, you should drink plenty of fluids and at the same time, you should not drink alcohol and caffeine. Drinks made from ginger and carrots are useful as they make the stools less watery. Also, make sure that you do not drink juice made of apple because it will only increase diarrhea.
7. What you can also do is boil brown rice with water for a minimum of forty-five minutes and drink the water in it.
Other good home remedies for diarrhea are:
o Eat sticky white rice to stop diarrhea.
o Boil half a cup of water with lemon peel and drink the water.
o Eat 1-2 tablespoons of mashed apples to stop diarrhea.
o Drink warm sage tea in small sips.
o Mash 3 carrots and eat.
o Eat plain toasted bread.
o Drink blackberry juice to stop diarrhea.
o Eat plain yogurt to cure your diarrhea and don’t forget to drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration.